Search

Monday, June 29, 2020

I'm Blue (da ba dee da ba daa)




  Blue-dialed Seiko 5 SNK793K1 on a blue canvas strap. With my blue jeans. With my blue shirt. Been wearing the SNK793K1 a whole lot these days. Yes I did squeeze a 20mm strap into the 18mm watch, but, I'm kinda lazy that way. But fit it does. And blue it is.

  Nevertheless it matches everything on my outfit (it's accidental, I swear) but I'm not too thrilled with the outcome honestly, I had imagined it to look better, but it probably needed some other color combo to pop.

  There are several reasons why I keep going back to the SNK793 - besides the calming blue it gives me - the small size of the watch (36mm) meant it doesn't get in the way of anything - such as when I have to open gates or reach into drawers etc, it gets out of the way more readily than a big watch on my wrist.

  It's also light. For an automatic, it's lightweight again due to its size. The

  Sizing - my wrist isn't exactly big, at slightly bigger than 6 3/4 inches (depending on time of day and what I ate I think), the watch case fit just fine on my wrist. Any watch that is within 46mm to 36mm would look OK on my wrist I think and I'm fine with it.

You can read my previous review about it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment