Search

Friday, June 28, 2013

Cheap Find: "Olj"

Updated: Added better picture.
Sorry about the bad pics again.
I found this watch in town for real cheap. About 5 USD. I just just walking past all the cheap watches and spotted it.

I was actually more interested in the strap. So I inquired about it. The watch was original put as RM35. So I asked if they have such straps and how much they are, I'm not really interested in the watch. The salesgirl said, "RM15 for that strap" (5 USD).

So, I said, so, what about if I get the strap.

The salesgirl then said, "well, how about you get the watch, for RM25". I said, nah, not interested, just interested in the strap.

So she said, fine, RM15.

So I got a free watch for the price of the strap. They must be desperate to let it go.

 Now, I realize that they are probably still making some money on the watch itself, but I think this situation is a win-win.

 I intend to put the strap on a black watch to give a "PVD vintage" look to it.






No comments:

Post a Comment