Search

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fake "Rolex" - This Time : A Skeleton

What's up? Another day, another watch.

  This one is from my same friend who collects all the odd watches from night markets and other questionable places. This time, he got this from a trip to Indonesia. Off of some guy who sells watches on the street. Behold, a "Rolex" skeleton. I don't even know "Rolex" makes skeleton watches. I assume they don't, but I am not an expert in Rolex. Also, I am not an expert in fakes, but this one just screams FAKE. Well for one thing, the date ring doesn't even move.

 It is an automatic though. The rotor at the back doesn't spin very freely. Like it is resting on sandpaper. Fortunately, it has a manual wind option.

 The bracelet is also funny. The pieces that you could take out aren't many, so when you resize them to the maximum available to take out, it still makes a very large bracelet, which just barely fits my friend.

Therefore, I should show it all in pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment