Search

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fake Rolex Ladies Datejust



This is a fake women's Rolex. Very low quality build. This is a watch that is left behind by my wife's grandparents.

As you can see, everything about it is low quality, the crystal is foggy and not sapphire, the case is not well polished. And one of the "diamonds" near the crown is missing.

I am not condoning fakes, as you can see by above I point out just how bad it is. But in my neck of woods back then, these fakes are everywhere and authorities don't give a damn about it. Almost everyone I know had grandparents or parents who had one at some point.






2 comments:

  1. Nice post with appealing factor with regard to ladies watches. All the watches are made to add elegance to the beauty of diva.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up. phoenix jewelry stores

    ReplyDelete