Search

Friday, December 21, 2012

My Casio Edifice EF-125






The Casio Edifice EF-125D-7AV This is my 'beater' watch. Very simple design, a nice white "carbon" pattern face, very robust Quartz with a '10 year Battery'. Indeed, I had this watch for about 3 years now (as you can tell from all the scratches on this watch in the photo) and it still ticks reliably away on the original battery. I even dropped it once in the bathroom while handling it with soapy hands. Lesson learnt.


I forgot how much I got for it, but it doesn't cost very much. My main complaint is that the bracelet makes a lot of noise but otherwise it is acceptable for what this watch is meant for, at this price.

  • Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
  • Screw Lock Back
  • 100-meter water resistance
  • Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
  • Stainless Steel Band
  • One-touch 3-fold Buckle
  • Date display (at 4.30 position)
  • Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
  • Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2012
  • Size of case/total weight: 48.6 X 40 X 9.9 mm/127.4 g



Personally, I think the white dial is the best looking of the bunch.
Casio's web site for this watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment